Sunday, August 21, 2011

just some beauties from the week.



The Promise. Last night I went to "Dancing Under the Stars" at the Scera Shell and my amazing friend Jen danced to this song. It was the most precious and amazing AMAZING dance ever. I wish I had the dance recorded because it was perfect. (Jen if you have it, I want it!) It was beautiful.



One of my favorite Taylor Swift songs... Love her. Love her lyrics. Love this. (I am so excited for her concert..32 days!!!!!)



Some GORGEOUS dresses. Unreal really.... I am IN LOVE with them.

1 comment:

  1. Bree! I am glad and sad you came last night to the show, I twisted my ankle literally right before the show and so ya, i definitely was able to dance a little better on friday, but I'm glad you liked it. And those gowns.... they are ridiculous! They're absolutely stunning. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete