Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14

Happy PI(e) Day!!! 
YAY!
 Dear Mom,
If you are reading this while I'm at school (from 7:30am-10:00pm), and feel so inclined to put together a yummy banana cream pie (or really, any pie will do (the one below looks mighty tasty) - they are all my favorite - I LOVE PIE) I will repay you with something awesome (like a sweet potato cazookie from The Chocolate that we still have never tried, so something equally as awesome.) THANK YOU!!


s'more pie (thank you pinterest)

banana cream pie (pinterest)
(I really only want to add the salted caramel not so much the chocolate..
and the picture was pretty)

PLEASE everyone, go out and eat a slice of pie today!
It's good for you! 
and enjoy it for me if I don't get a chance to eat some today.

AND for fun.
Since I am LAZY and tired and DO NOT want to start my long list of Finance, Econ, and MCOM homework yet.. Here is what I've been up to lately. 
(warning: It's nothing too exciting)

2 Friday's ago it was Colby's SURPRISE Birthday Party!
So I studied, went to the Party, left early to study some more, then watched a movie (Contagion).
(to get the full details, visit Talyn's blog)
 
Kiara

midget Bree and Colby

Talyn


That Saturday after work I brought some goodies (including Martinelli's) to celebrate Taylor's internship.
We did homework, then redboxed a movie (The Double). 

Sunday was filled with church, random activities (you know, that LONG list of things I need to do but never get done because homework takes over.. and since I try not to do homework on Sunday's..sometimes I get things crossed off my list), then netflix (a documentary on Wall Street Inside Job)

This past Friday Tay and I were doing homework in the library until 9 when I left for "girls night" with Talyn, Kiara, and Haley. We naturally went to Farr's (their pistachio ice cream is wonderful, along with their black licorice and salted caramel (which they didn't have this time) then did what girls do best.. TALK. 

Saturday I studied in the AM, then went to work until 7, picked up some IN-N-OUT, headed to the library for more homework then... netflixed a movie (The Next Three Days). 

Sunday I sadly had to do homework. So I met with my newest wedding gown client in the AM, did some homework, went to church, and did some homework. 

SO basically my weekends consist of homework, work, eating, and movies. 
(that is why I never post about my weekends, they are super great in person but not so fun to read about!)

AND today is bitter-sweet
I think I am wearing my favorite Sperry boots for the last time this season

BUT I am also showing my bare legs in a skirt for the first time this season

It's AMAZING how much more inspiration I get for outfits now that the weather is turning. Maybe some outfit posts will come from it. (although since I leave around 7 AM and don't get home until 10 PM there is never good light and therefore, pictures don't turn out great...and the night ones just look like I've had a sad long day.. cause I have! haha - so we'll see.)

Well.. That's all for now. Happy PI day.

(this post could also be titled... Bree wasting time.)
Back to homework.


2 comments:

  1. Ya, blogging is never a waste of time. Especially if it is to get away from Econ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pie. And I love that you love pie. And what I really love is that you are great at making pie. All of these things got a million times better just now because I realized I'll be living with you at Thanksgiving time. How lovely.

    Cheers, also, to frozen yogurt and girls nights. Let's all stay awake this next time though, eh? haha my bad...

    ReplyDelete