Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm jealous of..

1) Everyone who is seeing Hunger Games tonight, or tomorrow. Tay and I decided to save some money and wait a few weeks so we can use discount tickets. So I will not be seeing it.. probably until after finals. I still haven't seen The Vow either...

and

2) People who get to sleep more than 5-6 hours a night

I just need to make it through Saturday, then the two weeks of doom will be over with.. hopefully. 3 weeks til finals. 4 weeks til the semester is OVER. So.. I actually don't see it getting any easier. Word to the wise... Don't try to be a full time student taking super tough classes (Econ, Finance, Advanced Writing) and working 17-20 hours a week. It's no bueno.

On a happier note.

SY IS IN PERU!!!! He flew out on Tuesday from the Provo MTC to the Peru MTC. We got to talk to him for a little bit in the airport and he is doing amazing. He even handed out his first Book of Mormon. He says Peru looks like the Garden of Eden!

and Jenn and Seth started a business and have a new blog, check them out and look for them this summer at Utah fairs selling chocolate covered fruit and fresh lemonade!! Berrilicous.blogspot.com.

My grateful thought for the day.
Today I am scheduled to take midterm 3 for Art History and I was stressing out because I literally did not have enough hours in the day to study adequately for this test along with the other projects and exams I have this week. BUT lucky for me my teacher is a miracle worker and DROPS ONE OF THE THREE MIDTERMS. Then, I was worried if I miss learning all this material that it would catch up with me on the final exam but I asked my teacher and THE FINAL IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE!!!!!!! Happiest day of my life. So, I do not have to study or take the time to take this midterm, I simply get a 0, it drops and my other two midterms are counted (both 92%-so I feel pretty good about it.) and I don't have to re-learn the material later. THANK YOU ARTHC 201! You literally saved my life.

Now if only my MCOM class would drop the oral presentation I have to give tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment