Monday, March 26, 2012

celebration

I just did a little happy dance in the library. 


Only 2 and a half weeks of classes left
11 days for me (no classes on Friday) 
and only 17 more classes total (31 counting my Jazz classes that I teach)
(I literally feel like it was just barely Fall finals..this semester FLEW) 

And on top of that I only have my regular reading and assignments due 
+ two (easy) papers and a huge group presentation (MCOM)
Not too bad! 

(And FINALLY, for the first time this semester my hard work and studying paid off, I actually received a grade that showed my effort (although I will say that a few of the points were definitely given by luck/inspiration) .... 88.6% on my Financial Management test (BUS M 301)) - best test score all semester.

P.S. I am loving my new blog design. 
It needed an update.
I love that the space is wider (= bigger pictures)
and it is more streamline, clean, classy, and ME!

and remember
"live in thanksgiving daily"
-Alma 34:38

No comments:

Post a Comment