Sunday, March 25, 2012

lazy day

It was a long hard past couple of weeks.

Today, I am lazy. I haven't checked my homework list, I have done nothing productive. and it is exactly what I need. I haven't felt too good these past few days and I was so overwhelmed and stressed, I think my body is asking me for a break.

So for one day, that is exactly what it is going to get. Since it hasn't had one in a very long time.

-----

I did get to see Hunger Games yesterday with my family and Taylor. It was awesome, even though I felt miserable the whole time and couldn't watch it as intently as I would have wanted. Makes me want to read the books again.

We also watched Hook this weekend, makes me want to pull out all the old favorites, Mrs. Doubtfire, Little Rascals, etc. 

In other news, Gavin DeGraw is on Dancing with the Stars, he is so cute!


and for your viewing pleasure, his newest music video, one of my favorite songs, Not Over You. (Warning: there are 3 minor swear words and the girl is not always appropriately dressed...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment