Sunday, March 18, 2012

the exciting (or not so exciting) life of Bree

The highlights (or low-lights) 

Monday: Econ exam. You know that it sucks when the class average is 63%... yuck.

Tuesday: Ate Arby's for lunch instead of the regular Taco Bell. 

Wednesday: Found out I had a research report due... on Thursday. awesome.

Thursday: Fell down the stairs. I rock. I know. haha. Developed some MAJOR bruises which altered my walking for a few days.. still recovering. I have magic cream so they are now at the beautiful yellow stage. Healing fast but still tender and painful.

And stayed up until 1:30 AM with my lovely seamstress (AKA best mother on the planet) finishing Maddie's prom dress. ((Maddie told me what she wanted, I patterned and fit her, my amazing mommy sewed it up since I was swamped with school work. Turned out gorgeous!!))




Friday: One hour massage. Heavenly. Gandolfo's chocolate cake. Heavenly. Hanging out in the library with Taylor. Heavenly. Homework. (Econ=not so heavenly). Frozen Pizza and Chocolate Milk. Pretty darn heavenly. Movie. (we picked a strange one, I don't even remember the name... I fell asleep so..). Sleeping. Heavenly.

Saturday: Breakfast with Emily. Work 10-3:30, then library til 9 PM. And another strange movie, Taylor had to watch it for extra credit. Another Earth. It's weird, I don't really recommend it.

Sunday: Church. (+ Hershey's chocolate and almond bar, thanks Shay, blessings come from Visiting Teaching! and the message this week is really good. Read it.).Blessings come from Sacrifice. Moroni 10. Choose holiness. Hold regular personal worship. We are goddesses in embryo. The Lord will qualify you when you do His will. Our personal coach is the Holy Ghost. Lift where you are. Ask: "Am I becoming casual in my relationship with my Heavenly Father?" Allow Jesus Christ to be your Savior, allow Heavenly Father to be your Father. WARNING: 3 Nephi 18: 18. Claim your blessings.

Next week's agenda:
-Choreograph 131's lyrical dance
-Econ assignment (100 pages of reading + problems)
-MCOM (business writing) research report finalized
-MCOM Oral presentation to go along with report
-Art History Exam
-BUS M (finance) Exam
 = NO BUENO

*** Sorry friends who I do not contact anymore.. I still love you. I am just completely overwhelmed and do not have time to even breath.

Besides all the overwhelming schoolwork, life is good. Happy Sunday everyone.



1 comment: