Wednesday, March 28, 2012

summer

I am excited for...(in no particular order)
no classes, library, cougar eat, textbooks, homework, etc.
time to eat healthier and grocery shop
sleeping, 8 hours a night (no more migraines)
sketching wedding dresses/designs
sewing!!!
(for me, for weddings, for homecoming)
building my fashion design portfolio
vacation to Idaho for Seth's graduation
Seth and Jenn moving in
maybe finishing my scrapbook (2009-present)
relaxing
drinking (my favorite) lemonade 
Riverside Country Club pool
working out!
time for friends
vacation to New Jersey/DC for Emily's wedding
(and hopefully a round trip home through Dallas)
Lake Powell
working at Avenia Bridal
teaching Jazz at BYU
and being able to have FREE TIME!

I am not excited that...
Taylor will be gone for 3 months
May, June, July
in Dallas, for an internship
(oddly, a 2 year mission seemed easier, don't quite understand)
though there is only one thing on the "not excited" side, it sure makes summer look not so appealing...
it means I miss
cuddling
watching movies (I'm not a 'watch by myself' type of girl)
talking in person to my best friend, about EVERYTHING
seeing him every single day (which is how it has pretty much been since he got home almost a year ago)
ya..doing good things without your best friend never feels quite as good
((but I am so excited for him, it is an amazing opportunity, and I am so proud of his hard work and dedication. I'll just miss him is all.))
 

Even so,
only 3 weeks until Summer vacation begins
yay

I'm adding all (or most) of these things to my list too! 
(Talyn the Sonic happy hour is for you!)
via Pinterest

note to self (and all other college students):
FOCUS BREE (or insert name)!!! you can do it, only three more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment