Friday, March 30, 2012

you know you're legit when...


You are greeted with "Hey Bree! What can I get you today?"
....by the cashier at Taco Bell in the Wilk.
Yes, we are on a first name basis, does that mean I eat taco bell too much?
Probably. 
Cheap, quick, and yummy-how could I not?



You are invited to the BIGGEST EVENT OF YOUR LIFE
(You, readers, are legit...because I am inviting you)
MATTHEW CHRISTOPHER TRUNK SHOW 
@ Avenia Bridal
One week only, whole collection available to try-on in store. 
GORGEOUS gorgeous gowns!! 
(higher end $4,000ish)
Call for an appointment 801-373-0194 
(I work from 12-7 tomorrow and on Tuesday morning) 
Avenia Bridal's Blog with more information
Matthew Christopher Website-with pictures of collection
(all available with sleeves and shoulders (some even in store!)



You get to spend a whole weekend listening to the words of our lovely Prophet and apostles 
Saturday 10-12, 2-4, Priesthood 6-8 
Sunday 10-12, 2-4 
Super excited, I love conference, I can't believe it came so fast this year 


 Come listen to living prophets




 



No comments:

Post a Comment