Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cutting Fashion

So..I've been busier than normal this past week because I have been sketching my collection for a fashion show that I am participating in at BYU.

I am SO excited for this opportunity, there are about 10 BYU fashion designers who are designing and sewing looks which will be shown at an actual runway show on February 9th!

I am not willing to post my sketches yet and I'm not sure how much I will want to post until after the show... (kind of like my wedding stuff) - so I will try to update and post what I can.

PLEASE mark your calendars for February 9, 2013 - It is on BYU campus, put on by BYUSA. If you are not a BYU student I must put you on a VIP list so be sure to let me know if you would be interested in coming!

I am creating a 12 piece collection and will be showcasing Katie's wedding gown!

(I wish I could show my wedding dress but that will not be revealed until my wedding day)

I am so excited!

Oh, and in more fun aBree Original news - my design blog is now a dot com!!

So please visit abreeoriginal dot com!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need any help with the fashion show :)

    ReplyDelete