Wednesday, October 17, 2012

what I wore..

When Taylor came to visit.

(The outfits were important since I haven't seen him much and when we skype I am always in sweats with my hair in a bun on top of my head..)

Wednesday

Sweater: Gap; Shirt: Anthropologie; Pants: J.Crew; Boots: Steve Madden; Bracelets: Gifted and FIT jewelry class; Earrings: Target; Watch: Michael Kors
(and I got a haircut - which I actually like (normally I HATE haircuts)

I picked this outfit mostly because of the gold anthro shirt. I bought it with him this summer and it is one of my favorites. It was also the first time I wore boots this season! So that was exciting.

Thursday
Shirt, Sweater, Boots, Necklace: J.Crew; Jeans: Anthropologie; Earrings: Target; Watch: Michael Kors

I knew we'd be up in the mountains so I chose jeans and boots. The sweater and shirt combo just happened in the morning. I had lots of my sweaters out and this one seemed to work best. I love the chambray on jean look but knew I'd need something a bit warmer. It was perfect - I was never hot or cold (and I guess Taylor got the button up and sweater combo memo as well - cute twiners we were) 

Friday
Shirt, Sweater, Boots: J.Crew; Jeans: Hudson's; Earrings: Banana Republic; Watch: Michael Kors

I knew I wanted to wear my white jeans when Taylor was in town and my teal silk blouse became a fast favorite so it became the perfect combo. The warm wool sweater was perfect for the rainy day because it protected my silk from getting wet.

Saturday
Sweater, Coat, Pants, Earrings: J.Crew; Scarf: gifted; Boots: Ugg

It was FREEZING at my house. I had planned a black jacket (we were headed to the"black-out" BYU game) but decided to bring out my puffer. Mostly I just tried to wear black - which for me meant grey. 

Sunday
Sweater, Skirt, Shoes, Tights, Bracelet: J.Crew; Watch: Michael Kors; Earrings: Francesca's

This is my newest favorite skirt so naturally I wanted to wear it. I paired it with my cashmere sweater so I was cozy all day. I love the monochrome look and was sad I had to add tights to the mix. I went with a light grey which matched the detail on my gold shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment