Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taylor came to visit!

Wednesday night I got to pick up my sweet Taylor from the airport. We stopped at Sconecutter on the way home to his house.


Thursday I had to work in the morning and then Taylor and I went to Sundance to ride the chair lift up in the beautiful leaves! It was GORGEOUS. We had yummy caramel popcorn, pumpkin bread, and hot cider. It was so relaxing and wonderful to be out in the mountains. I highly recommend going before the snow comes! We ate Bajio with Taylor's family for dinner while watching the Vice Presidential debate.


















Friday after work Taylor and I went up to Zermatt. We made yummy dinner (tostadas) and had our favorite Midway churros. Then I made him watch The Lucky One. 




On Saturday we went to the BYU football game with my family then we went back up to Zermatt for another date night of relaxing and hot chocolate.



Sunday was Taylor's last day. His friend was blessing his baby at church so we went to support him then spent the rest of the day with Taylor's family. I had to take him to the airport at 6:30 and we had to say good-bye for another five and a half weeks. It was such a perfect, and much  needed weekend with my love. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!!!

1 comment: