Monday, October 29, 2012

fall = busy

I wish I had more exciting things to post - and the time to post. But most of what I am working on is currently on the down low (aka wedding stuff).

I go to work, and when I am not working I am sewing and creating. I am super stressed and want everything done before schools starts in the winter so I hate spending (wasting) time on the computer posting. Though, I do wish I posted more - I realize I don't have much to post about. Taylor is gone, and I work, go to Pilates and yoga class, sew, and plan. That's all.

I did sign up for winter classes which I am excited about. 4 out of my 5 classes are with Taylor so that will be SUPER nice!

I watched the last 5 seasons of One Tree Hill while I've been sewing - I highly recommend them. Favorite show by far. AND I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift (love her new CD).

No comments:

Post a Comment