Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wedding Day via Instagram

I don't have photos yet from Rebekah of the wedding day so I will kind of go backwards - I started with NYC, now I'll head back to the honeymoon - then bridals - then wedding day when the pictures come! 

I do have some photos from my friend's phones/my camera so I will post a few of those! 

Wedding Day!

 Driving to the Temple!! My sweet hair/makeup artist happened to get pulled over by a cop on her way to my house to get me ready which means... we were running 30 minutes behind.. which means Taylor and I left 45 minutes later than we had planned.. Luckily we made it in time (15 minutes late) and everything was alright. 

We were suppose to arrive 30 minutes before our guests but since we were so late we had help in the parking lot (carrying all of our bags and my gown) by sweet Katie and Daren who beat us to our own wedding. Grateful for them!


my sweet friends making the trip down.

Our temple. Manti Utah. So beautiful.


So many amazing memories. #brucelena. Surrounded by so many loved ones! So blessed.

 So happy!

my sweetheart for eternity!

 my amazing mommy - the day would not have been possible without her!

 Love my family. In honor of Sy. We miss Sy.



sister. best friend. maid of honor. gorgeous girl.


 my beautiful bridesmaids.


 Photo by Rebekah Westover which she posted on FB saying; "Bree was a show-stopper at the Manti Temple on Saturday. Everywhere we went people stopped what they were doing to look at her and GASP over her dress. People were pulling out their phones left and right to take photos of her. We had to stop many times because so many people were asking to take her picture. Yep, Bree is pretty much amazing." 
Thanks Rebekah, you're so sweet! Best photographer EVER!!!

After the sealing we had a luncheon for our friends and family who came to the temple! 

Getting ready for the Wedding Celebration!! Everything was stunning and perfect. The decorations/food/cake/flowers were all perfect. My vision came to life! I married the love of my life and had my perfect dream wedding. 

 My 3 besties for life! Love you girls!

 Taylor's best friends - so handsome!


Our first dance. More Than Anyone by Gavin DeGraw (naturally).


Taylor surprised me and hired a limo to pick us up from our reception, and he surprised me by booking a room at the Grand America! Such an incredibly beautiful hotel! I am spoiled. My husband is amazing!

 Our cute chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling lemonade - we ate these while eating our reception food/dessert! Our sweet friends made us to-go plates with every dessert and our favorite Zupas salads.


 It was all so beautiful - we had to document!

Room service breakfast - eggs, pancakes, and the best cream cheese filled croissant EVER. Yummy. 

The view out our window.

Off to the airport! 

2 weeks in Florida - here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and beautiful people. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO amazing! I love looking back at these pictures :) Annnnd now I really want to stay in the Grand America even more than I did before. How goregous!

    ReplyDelete