Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cutting Fashion: part two

Remember that fashion show I participated in a LONG time ago, like 4 months ago? Well part one was posted in February, and finally - here is part two! I have been updating my aBree Original website with all of the fashion show photos look by look so feel free to head over there to check it all out. 
Meet the other talented designers who participated in the Cutting Fashion Show.

Meet some of my lovely models!

My collection - sketched.




show run-thru

meet & greet 

setting up backstage


Before heading on stage for show 1 of 2!

video presentation before runway show 

runway show (not the best quality - I apologize!


my collection! 
Links to each individual look:



my gorgeous models after the show!

To see all posts about the Cutting Fashion Show click HERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment