Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday

It was a good day.

I woke up on time. I got my whole morning routine in.

The first email I read was from my teacher canceling our 8 A.M class tomorrow. Which is good not just because it is one of my not so favorite classes and it is bright and early in the morning, but I also hadn't done my homework yet, and now I don't have to pull a dress all nighter tonight, and if I do, I can sleep in tomorrow! Best news ever.

I got a wonderful surprise at break, 2 small packages sitting on my bed. One from my granny. An Easter treat, my favorite chocolate bar, Symphony with Toffee and Almonds. YUM.

AND.... My belated birthday package from my best friend. A temple pin and this...

The weather was AMAZING today 75. Short sleeve, short dress and heels. PERFECT.

I went to Mood to pick up the rest of my fabric and they still had it! THANK YOU!

Chocolate Chip Frap's from Starbucks with Emily and Katie for an afternoon treat.

A break that is too short to get started on anything so I have a little time to relax, write, and think.

I am happy and positive and smiling, and it is going to be a good week!

Great Scripture Alma 26:36
'Now if this is boasting, even so will I boast; for this is my life and my light, my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo. Yea, blessed is the name of my God, who has been merciful of his people, who are a branch of the tree of Israel, and has been lost from its body in a strange land; yea, I say, blessed be the name of my God, who has been mindful of us, wanderers in a strange land.'

I hope you are having a happy Monday, if not, do something to make it happy. Eat a chocolate bar, find a loved one, remember a good time, take a nap, enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment