Wednesday, April 28, 2010

life currently, everything NOT school related!

I want to give a shout out to J.CREW for having the most AMAZING May catalog EVER. It is pure beauty and perfection. I want to live in a J.CREW catalog. Yup, that would definitely complete my life!!! I LOVE all the light/white colors. (Pictures below are not all from the May issue) I wish I COULD put the whole catalog in here though, it is THAT good.

my Mommy and Granny are coming soon to visit me! They will be here next Tuesday all the way until Sunday! I AM SO EXCITED! I have lots of dance and classes that week but we will definitely make time for good eats and good adventures. They are here for my dance performance which I am so happy about!

P.S only 1 week until Elder Taylor Wilkins Hump Day!  I can't believe it has been that long already!!


Yummy food!

Dinner last night.. Didn't have much to choose from. I found some frozen brown rice in my freezer that I bought the day I moved in and hadn't used yet. I had some chicken left over from my salad, some black beans, a little low-fat mozzarella cheese and salt & pepper. Not too flavorful but fine. I ate it with guacamole from whole foods and these AMAZING chips, everything chips, so many good grains and seeds and all that.

Breakfast. BEST Kashi cereal, 'GO LEAN' Toasted Berry Crumble!! with Banana's. MMmm

mid-morning Snack/Lunch. Great combo at the cafeteria. Pumpernickel bagel with a little bit of cream cheese/orange marmalade/honey. DELICIOUS. Didn't get a picture because I was just on break in class when I ate it. I had some pineapple and cantaloupe on the side as well.

Lunch/mid-afternoon Snack. Fage 0% greek yogurt with mangos, blackberries, and a tiny drizzle of honey. AMAZING! And as pictured celery with almond butter and dried cerries.

Dinner. Tuna Fish (tuna, black beans, cucumbers, celery, a tiny bit of low-fat mayo, lots of mustard and relish, with a dab of Dijon mustard) on an avocado. YUM YUM YUM. Seriously SO good.


My little treat. RICE PUDDING (one of my fav's) with bananas and blackberries! 

PS no major sweets (baked goods, cookie dough, ice cream, chocolate etc.) since FRIDAY (and that was only a tiny serving, me and Katie shared a small/one scoop ice cream) so I am going to say since WEDNESDAY! (cookie dough, bueno bar, and a ton of mango licorice, SO YUMMY AND WORTH IT) Good Job BREE. I am trying to be off the good sweets for a bit so that when my mom comes I will LOVE all the yummy NYC delicacies even more!

I love my healthy, but I love my sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment