Saturday, April 10, 2010

LIFE=BUSY

Sorry way too busy to blog....SLOW DOWN please, or just add a few extra hours in the night but only for sleeping. Yes universe that is my plea!

Too many sleepless nights, headaches, hand sewing, and homework.

Pictures to come, hopefully...

Updates-
1) Dress is coming along.... I really don't love it so it's really hard.
2) I HATE PINK. I am so mad that it was our class theme so I had to use it
3) I LOVE the temple. My only peace and comfort. Also comes with Pecan Pie at the bakery next door and Emily
4) I can't wait to graduate and get this work load off my shoulders, until then TIRED is my descriptive word of my life
5) May 6th. Coming soon. Good because;
  a. my mom and granny will be here to visit me! (also means Serendipity Sundae!)
  b. It is the first day of my dance concert which means I can get that time/work load off my shoulders too (which is good for the rest of school, but sad cause I LOVE FIT DANCE TEAM!!!!!)
  c. about 3 weeks til graduation, seeing my dad and mom again, and PARIS AND MILAN
  d. I will hopefully see my bestie TALLY by then or sometime soon since she'll be in my time zone interning in DC
  e. I can start counting down!
6) I have so much that is on my mind and I want to write but I have been bad at journal writing and I need to go to sleep now, busy busy day tomorrow and I can't keep my eyes open (choreographing, dance for 8 hours, and sewing sewing sewing)
7) I went to Bridal Market today with Avenia Bridal. I LOVE WEDDING DRESSES!!!!!!!!!! So beautiful.
8) Second season of Heroes with Katie, Thank you Kels for the first time, and Kenz for the inspiration
9) I am sure I forgot many updates, but I can't remember now, but I can't end on 9 because for some reason that seems unfinished and I really don't like the number. My favorites are 8 and 10. Not like that matters to anyone or is the slightest bit important
10) Trying to love DARK chocolate because apparently it is one of the 10 healthiest foods, but I am not a dark girl, I love my milk chocolate

Sweet Dreams everyone. I think an update will come again possibly Wednesday and that will be accompanied by pictures IF it (being the dress) is presentable by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment