Monday, September 7, 2009

More Pictures....

Me and Hannah went to the South Sea Port today. It is BEAUTIFUL there, I had no idea! I have never been before and it was lovely, a side of Manhattan that is peaceful! My camera died otherwise i would have more pictures, but there are shops and its like a cute little outdoor village. This is the Brooklyn Bridge behind me.
Dorm room door decorating contest. If you can't read it, it says "Candy, our anti-drug". It is kind of a joke between me and Hannah, we eat a lot of sweets, so as the year goes on this will get more filled with all the crap we eat. Yes it is gross, but.... oh well! You only live once, might as well eat delicious food!

Here is the "C Building", this is where ALL but 1 of my classes are. And I am usually on the top floor so its a pretty long escalator ride, the elevator is supposedly only for teachers and the stairs.... haha I will take a picture of my bag i take to school everyday to carry all my stuff and then you can decide if i should take the stairs... haha

Today i also had lunch with my church buddies Emily and Katie! We had AMAZING, cupcakes at Billy's Bakery and had lunch at this authentic, DELICIOUS French restaurant Le Graninne. I would recommend them both to anyone traveling to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment