Monday, September 21, 2009

Well it has been a long and tiring week... and I don't think this week will let me catch up on sleep either. But I guess it was expected that I would never be fully awake and alert during this semester.

I love the weekends here!!! I actually look forward to them, not because I don't have school and can go out and stuff... But because it finally allows me time to think, and digest everything i had learned that week. It is my only time to do homework.. The weekends are so necessary for school, I only wish I would have time to enjoy the city more.

Saturday I had to go to MOOD fabrics for my homework! Pretty sweet, my kind of homework! I LOVE that place it is the most brilliant place in the world. I had to get swatches of fabric for a collection I had to draw in my class. Going to Mood is one of my most favorite things in the whole world! and it is only 10 blocks uptown! So close and perfect. This was a picture of mood from when I was here last summer, I didn't have anyone with me to take a picture this time.
And tonight my homework is to go shopping (not to buy but to study) at Saks! haha GO HOMEWORK!

HAHA for all of you shoe fans I had another shoe pick up line done to me today! haha yes that makes 8. This time it was a stranger on the subway, no he wasn't a creeper but he was drunk I am pretty sure, and no I never felt scared or anything and the subway was very crowded which means it was safe. anyway.... So I am wearing Sperry Top Siders, ones that are red with blue anchors on them and this guy had some top siders on too. So he of course had to mention the obvious and then went on and on about how my shoes were the coolest thing he had ever seen and how he was going to take them off my feet and wear them.... haha there were 2 of them in on this conversation... oh and Emily was with me so i wasn't alone. anyway then on his way off the train he said, "Your shoes are so awesome, you'll find your future husband tonight while wearing those" hahahahaha ah goodness, then this lady, as she was getting off the subway said "nice work!" haha ah man. funny times.

I made FIT's Dance Team. We are legit too, we get a sweatsuit AND shoes this year. haha that is why I did it, for the sweats. haha I am really excited to be able to dance while here at school! We perform at homecoming, the basketball games, and a closing end of year show. There are 20 of us on the team and we start Tuesday I can't wait!!! I've missed dancing! I'll be thinking about my little sister all the time cause they do a lot of hip hop here......... not my style, haha but Bain is pro, so I'm going to have to have her send me her good hip hop vibes and maybe I can get as good as her! haha.... we'll see....

Haha.... here is my first attempt at art..... My self portrait(if you couldn't tell).... haha as you can tell I am here for Fashion not drawing. Enjoy in the laughter kenzie! haha

1 comment:

  1. my little bree!!!! kenz told me about your blog and here i am! i loved reading about you and your adventures. i am so darn proud of you! and i love that you're dancing, waaaaayyyy too much talent to give that up! you look and sound great. i love you very much! love, hollie

    ReplyDelete