Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Morning...my favorite thing. I love morning, I wake up extra early just to relax and enjoy the peaceful feeling that only comes with the early hours of the day. NOW it is even better, I sit at my desk and open my window and have the most beautiful sensation of fall blowing on my face. It smells like fall, it is chilly, it is calming, it is my favorite spot, get me a cup of hot chocolate and I am PERFECT. and then 9:00 comes......

Fashion Avenue... where I live


So here are my projects I've been working on...

Basic Skirt, Basic Bodice, Basic Sleeve, Mandarin Collar (Project 1)First ever attempt at draping



Flare Skirt (cones), Bodice with underarm dart, Short sleeve with cuff, Peter Pan Collar...(Project 2)



Here is the subway... my form of transportation.. I took an unnecessary trip on the subway the other day (I didn't mean to) but it put into perspective how much money is wasted on pointless driving. I would never take the subway anywhere for no reason but that is exactly what I used to do in my car. I saw the $2.50 go right down the drain.. It is the same thing basically so why is driving pointlessly completely normal and having to go on a pointless subway ride was so frustrating and wasteful... Think about where and why you are driving and how much money gets thrown down the drain if there is no purpose in the journey. Don't get me wrong sometimes you just need to drive aimlessly, which is fine...especially to look at the fall leaves! It was just an interesting and sadly an eye-opening experience for me



EMILY, KATIE AND MY DESSERT!!! yummy, it was basically our meal, literally. haha this place was amazing, MAX BRENNER! chocolate/dessert menu 20 pages long and every description makes your mouth water... so good!



So I had a major work out day... this is for you Nicole, i thought about you the whole time... with the rate i am going with these desserts I will come home and be fat//// no joke, everyone says they can't picture me fat and I want to keep in that way so.... I ate really healthy today and went to this hour workout with this amazing instructor, he is like P90X drill Sargent and i love it. it is a real legit workout and I go 3 times a week if my schedule isn't too bad, then for Dance Team we run.... RUN.. haha I don't run... haha we ran around the block, the whole block, twice... haha then we have class in a steam room basically haha for 2 hours. Ah it was a good day. I am going to be so sore tomorrow.. haha but I had to, dessert last night, AND Thursday I am getting my FAVORITE DESSERT EVER because it is my friend Emily's birthday, we are going to Serendipity! HAPPY DAY! Also it is my daddy's birthday so I will obviously think of him and sing him happy birthday in my head as I ALONE scarf down Birthday dessert! I love you dad! Wish you were here!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to help you eat those desserts!!! Nice draping!

    ReplyDelete