Friday, October 23, 2009

As promised here is the project, sorry the picture is a little blurry. The assignment was to drape and sew a cowl (neck, back, skirt, underarm) I went for the neck cowl....





haha I also got told that I have perfect hair.. thanks mom and dad for the perfect mix of genes! we had to runway model our clothes today in front of the whole class and usually I am so not into that sort of stuff, all eyes on you... all the attention, not really my style BUT it was actually pretty fun, I felt like a different person for those 5 seconds. If only I were over a foot taller.... haha

Right now there is the LOUDEST fire truck I have ever heard blocked in the street out my window.. wow so obnoxious. I am almost oblivious to them these days but... WOW not right now

just ate my lunch of cereal and I'm off to class again, THEN I am off to bed haha I wish..... more sketching and homework that has to get done tonight... But hopefully bed will come at a decent hour. 10 would be GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment