Tuesday, October 27, 2009

GOod times at FIT

Yesterday was the best day ever!!! YAY.I went shopping at saks.. haha well I guess it was more like homework and I am starting a Burberry fund, their coats are AMAZING. I got to eat cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery! AND it was Hannah (my roommate's) birthday so her mom brought us 12 cupcakes from there as well... haha YUMMY! By the way if you are ever at Magnolia then get their BANANA PUDDING!!!! the BEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!




I also got a package from my mommy! HALLOWEEN candy! and our famous CARAMEL CORN!ah heaven, AND i got my necklace back!!! YAHOO i feel whole again. I also got a letter from Elder Wilkins so that was extra unexpected and exciting because I normally don't get two in the same month.

Today was all about me, yes, I am selfish, but I needed it. SO I went to Hot Yoga for 1 1/2 hours and then went to a workout at my school which is like P90X (for those of you who are familiar with that) anyway so I basically worked out for 3 hours and it was so great! absolutely amazing! I love working out, it is so relaxing and beneficial.

SO... TOdAy was exciting as well, guess what famous actor visited my class because he knows my teacher and his daughter wants to come here so they wanted to check out the school?.... DAVID HASSELHOFF! ya FIT is pretty legit! Even famous actors think we are cool enough! Go us!

1 comment:

  1. I've also had their banana pudding, which I could really go for right now! Everything you're doing looks so fun. What a neat skill to be an accomplished designer/seamstress.

    ReplyDelete