Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HOT YOGA. my personal paradise

LONG week, FLEW by, can't even remember the details....

my heart necklace broke, yes the one i've worn every day for almost 2 years, the one from taylor....(pictured to the right) the chain broke! I about died........... very depressed. It happened Tuesday so it kind of put a damper on my mood.

No dessert this week...saving money...DYING

got a letter from gavin (elder anderson), brandon (elder harvey), and taylor (elder wilkins)

my mom sent me a package with my FAVORITE chili sauce in it!!!! DELICIOUS, thank you!

Van Alen Legacy (the 4th book in the Blue Blood saga) came out... I ordered it, it came, I took it to central park on Saturday (yes, reading in central park, epic)... I finished it, I LOVED it! you all should read it.

I designed and draped pants. Yes, PANTS. never thought I'd be able to do that, and it actually wasn't hard at all, i'll take a picture soon.

I went to Hot Yoga... best day of my LIFE. this was my second time so... it was a lot easier and better. basically it is class inside a 100+ degree room for 90 minutes. you come in dry, you leave wet.... sweat dripping/rushing from every pore. it honestly looks like you went out in the rain. BUT it is the most cleansing and refreshing thing in the whole universe and I LOVE IT! only $7 too! NOT BAD.

went to Hot Yoga again with Richard (my tall, dark, and handsome friend from church). Loved it again!

Saw Joey Dowling at church

Practiced my hand sewing skills.... did homework/went to classes

got better at hip hop!

AND

got 4 hours of sleep last night....

No comments:

Post a Comment