Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More WHITE

I went along for more bridal shows on Monday after I finished classes and once again it was all beauty! well mostly all... Tara Keely was beautiful.




I also saw the ed hardy showroom and thought of Bainy



There was some BEAUTIFUL jewelry that I loved. I am surely never going to decide what my wedding attire will be.... So many different styles, headpieces, jewelry, ah i wish I could have a new wedding every week so I could have it all! I LOVE WEDDINGS! I love every part of them! But most importantly I love the FASHION!!!!!!! It was such an amazing experience and weekend. maybe some day I will be showing my designs here!

1 comment:

  1. Bree,
    What an amazing opportunity you are having in The BIG City! Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Courtney and I love reading it.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete