Thursday, October 15, 2009

Perfect salad....for the poor college student

So... Food.... not fun to make when you live in a ghetto dorm and when NYC prices are sky high. I want to formally thank every mother or father who cooks for their family daily (or close to daily). I don't remember ever feeling unsatisfied at the end of the day when it came to hunger. I never felt bored with the food that was prepared for me or that was in my fridge...Here is another story COMPLETELY! i did find a new lunch that I alternate with my almond butter banana and honey sandwich and that is salad. The perfect salad (that I am capable of)...

Spinach
Cucumbers
Mushrooms
Grapes
Apples (FUJI/FIJI.. (whatever they are called) are particularly excellent)
Red Onion
Sunflower Seeds
Dried Cranberries
and Honey Dijon Mustard dressing

MMMmm! if anyone has other quick (healthy) cheap lunch/dinner ideas please share

No comments:

Post a Comment