Thursday, June 14, 2012

aBree Original Photo Update

I'm neglecting this blog a little as I update my aBree Original blog - make sure to check it out! And no worries - next week I'll be neglecting my other blog in favor of this one because I GO TO DALLAS IN ONE WEEK!!! And I will have many pictures and adventures to post! 

I received all my edited photos from the photoshoot last weekend and I am so excited! A HUGE thanks to my models Elle Fillmore and Bain Woolstenhulme, to my helpers Gwen and Jenn Woolstenhulme, and to my editor Kiara Farley. I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you for suffering through the freezing weather with me. (We were literally ice cubes by the end).



In the meantime, check out my designs. And visit aBree Original on facebook

Here are some recent designs that have been blogged about. 














For more pictures click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment