Sunday, June 10, 2012

fitness journal week 5

MONDAY (workout 8:30-9:15, yoga 9:15-10:15, work 12-5)
Workout
  • RCC workout (abs, bum, calf, arms)
  • Yoga
Food
  • Breakfast: Quinoa with blueberries and agave nectar
  • Post workout: Protein shake 
  • Lunch: Quesadilla with black beans 
  • Snack: Veggies (brocolli, cawliflower, carrots) with jalepeno dip 
  • Dinner: Brick Oven (pasta and salad), yogurtland (not my favorite) 
TUESDAY (yoga 8-9, work 10-3,  prepare for photo shoot 3-12)
Workout
  • Yoga 
Food
  • Breakfast: Protein shake (I may have eaten something else too...)
banana, blueberries, cashews, plain greek yogurt, frozen strawberries and peaches, spinach, coconut water, whey protein

  • Snack: honestly don't remember (orange and veggie's maybe?)
  • Lunch: Black bean burrito with avocado and salsa
  • Dinner: Chicken, edamame, watermelon
  • Snack: Cereal (cheerios)
 
WEDNESDAY (work 10-2, photo shoot 2-9)
Workout
  • none.. no time
Food
  • Breakfast: scrambled eggs with quinoa, chili sauce, and avocado and toast 
  • Snack: orange
  • Lunch: black bean quesadilla
  • Dinner: Cafe Paesan (penne with sausage veggie's and creamy pesto sauce) 
  • Dessert: Peanut butter M&M's and BYU creamery ice cream (English toffee and peanut butter)

THURSDAY (Pilates 9:15-10:15, work 11-7)
Workout
  • Pilates
Food 
  • Breakfast: protein shake, plain greek yogurt with walnuts, oranges, and blueberries
  • Snacks/Lunch: 1/2 turkey sandwich, veggie's with jalapeno dip, trail mix bites
  • Dinner: Hula salad at Rumbi, sweet potato fries
  • Dessert: Red Mango (AMAZING!!!! peanut butter frozen yogurt (unreal) with cheesecake bites and banana! - TRY IT, so  yummy)
FRIDAY (work 10-5)
Workout
  • I tried running since my knee hasn't been bothering me.. but I had to stop after only a couple minutes because it started to hurt again.. 
Food
  • It was a busy week, I honestly didn't have time to write anything down and I really do not remember... so we'll end the fitness journal here (I know I had some fries, ice cream, dill dip with ruffles, peanut butter M&M's, wedding reception food, etc... so it's better not documented)
  • Actually I just found this picture. I believe this was my breakfast on Friday.
scrambled eggs with onions and quinoa, avocado and chili sauce on top, bacon, protein shake: powder, banana, frozen peaches and strawberries, coconut water


No comments:

Post a Comment