Thursday, June 7, 2012

busy busy

Sorry for the lack of posts. It has been an extremely busy week. I worked about 15 hours more than normal this week plus I was putting together a photo shoot for my aBree Original designs!!! Pictures to come soon! I am SUPER excited about them!

In other news... I GO TO DALLAS IN 2 WEEKS!!! I can't wait!

My life is also about to get much busier. I start teaching dance not this coming week but the one after (instead of working 20 hours a week, I'll be working over 30). I also am now in a designing/sewing mood because of all the photos I just took - I got inspired to create more this summer. I have my portfolio to build and sketching to do and so many other fun projects. I finished all my scrapbooks and can focus my time on designing and dancing for the next 3 months.

And some outfits (Monday - work then dinner with some girl friends)


Outfit 1 Work
Shirt, dress. bracelet: J.Crew
Other bracelet, earrings: Nordstrom
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Old Navy 

Outfit 2 Dinner
Shirt, Sperry's, bag: J.Crew
Jeans: Hudson
Earrings: Banana Republic 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment