Sunday, June 17, 2012

this week

  • I did not keep a fitness journal (but I did workout and eat)
  • I took one (not very good) outfit picture and these detail shots
colors from this week
 All J.Crew (except navy skirt from Forever 21)


Dress: Gap
Ruffle Vest: J.Crew 
Earrings: Banana Republic
Watch: Michael Kors


navy + kelly green + orange + gold
 Shirt/Belt: J.Crew
Skirt: Forever 21
Watch/Shoes: Michael Kors
  • I spent a lot of money buying this...

  • I watched my sister's amazing dance performance (for 3 and a half hours) 
Bain's cute friends


Kenzie and me with our past teachers (Savannah and Jen)

  • I ate IN-N-OUT french fries and shake (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry mixed) for dinner 
  • I went to Father's Day dinner at Riverside Country Club (AMAZING prime rib)
  • I saw this beauty in the parking lot at RCC

  • I witnessed a beautiful sunset while eating a snowie 


  • I planned my jazz classes (I start teaching again at BYU on Monday, and I also started teaching my private jazz class on Friday)
  • I was busy

No comments:

Post a Comment