Thursday, June 21, 2012

J.Crew

I used to LOVE getting the J.Crew catalogs... now they just depress me. THEY ARE SO GOOD!! I want EVERYTHING - and I can't. And it makes me sad. I want to look at it over and over again, but I have to stop myself because then I literally will jump online and order the ENTIRE catalog. Thank you J.Crew for being so amazing (but for also ruining my bank account). 

No one was around for pictures...So this is all I have
Brights + Neutrals



Shirt/Pants: J.Crew
Necklace: ILY COUTURE
Shoes: Flower Basket
Nail Polish: Barefoot in Barcelona OPI

Shirt/Belt/Earrings: J.Crew
Pants: Urban Outfitters

--------------------------------------------------

Well I am FINALLY off to Dallas! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!
 It'll be the BEST weekend EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment