Saturday, July 3, 2010

BIRTHDAY

My most favorite girl in the world had a birthday yesterday!!! My best friend aka my little sister turned the big 1-4!!!! YAHOO. We started the day at Magleby's for breakfast then went to Toy Story 3 which was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. seriously such a GREAT movie. We did some birthday shopping at J.Crew yesterday then went to Soel today. We ended the celebration with presents and cake, fruit cake! YUM!

Here is why I LOVE my sister. (she might kill me for this..... oh well)


P.S. (for Bain) Salmon, du hur hur hur hur, no one on the corner got swagger like us, the party don't start til I walk in, day and night, how could you be so dr. evil?, nova scotia. LOVE YOU BAINY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bain,

    You are so dang beautiful and funny and dorky (in a good way), and I just love you. Oh, and I'm ridiculously jealous of that amazing looking cake you had. Happy happy belated birthday!

    Love, Talyn

    ReplyDelete