Saturday, July 10, 2010

what I've been up to...

I am so tired all the time. I think my sleep is barely now catching up with me, I have been home 2 weeks now and I used to be able to get up at 7 or 8 to workout... now, for the past couple days I wake up and my bed is WAY to comfortable to leave it, I seriously cannot wake up... Now I feel worthless...

I've been pretty busy with my study abroad assignment, it has pretty much occupied my mind so I couldn't focus on making things for aBree Original which is normally what my summer is used for, but my project SHOULD be done today, finally, and I can get that out of my way and move on to some things that will make me money. I desperately need money. BECAUSE...


The coloring is HORRIBLE!!! I HATE kinkos. Their scanners, copiers, and printers are all WAY WAY WAY off on color. Not a fun experience, and they DO do a better job once you complain, just FYI.  Color is KEY to a design portfolio and none of their machines showed all of my shading, the correct tones or anything. ( I will be adding more to have a complete portfolio that I can take to interviews and have copyright under my name. This specific part consists of 8 modest wedding dresses, and 2 wedding skirts that can be paired with 3 modest tops.)

My lovely, beautiful model, famous dancer, amazingly fit, most determined, hard working, friend of 4 years, Nicole, and I are HOPEFULLY getting a STUDIO APARTMENT!!!!! Upper West Side 71st Street, by Central Park!!!!!! SO excited. Now I just need to figure out school stuff, (nights/weekends at FIT, BYU online.. etc) and PRAY PRAY PRAY that I get a real good job, and a part time sales associate job at J.Crew. Life would be PERFECT.


I can't wait to be busy again... I hate not being consumed daily with a schedule and work because when I am not busy, it is NOT good. My mind starts to think about unhelpful things that make me feel bad and I don't like it. I need to be busy to fill all my voids.

Wedding #4. Was Picture Perfect... naturally on the day I forget my camera... so sad. My friend from gymnastics days, long time ago, let's see 10 years or so, got married. It was located at the Asey Barn on Geneva Road and OH MY GOODNESS, most beautiful piece of property I have EVER seen.  Amazing barn with beautiful landscape, a pond, a pool house, a SWEET pool, it was literally perfect. Right out of a fairy tale perfect. The food was great too. Little cheeseburger sliders, sweet potatoe fries, a couple salads. For dessert... CREME BRULEE!!!! YES! (don't tell, I had 2) and Key Lime Pie (another favorite), many cupcakes-we (my mom and I) ate lemon which was an EXCELLENT choice, a little fruit and creme cup, and more we didn't even get to. They also had Italian Soda. You could pick your flavors and they mixed it right there for you! It was a magnificent, classy wedding. The colors were green and purple. It was all so beautiful! I am so mad I forgot my camera.

1 comment:

  1. haha so random that I came up on this haha. But you are a doll!! I am so happy you were able to make it to my wedding! Your blog is absolutely AMAZING!! I will def be a regular follower :)

    ReplyDelete