Sunday, July 11, 2010

last night....

I saw (and touched) SYLAR! and
Katie stole SYLAR'S favorite fruit 
-"Forbidden fruit, my favorite kind"-Sylar

LINCOLN went on a road trip with Katie and put his arm around her
then she saw adorable MICHAEL in the park, he asked her to join him on the bench

I met the most handsome man alive, MICHAEL, he shook my hand,
he then introduced me to his brother LINCOLN, I then held both of their hands!
 Why do we love the bad guys, the killers and the prison escapees... Oh ya, because they are BEAUTIFUL and SO awesome. That's why! 

What a good night! Can't wait to see what next week brings. We haven't been able to meet PETER yet, hopefully next time!

SYLAR-Zachary Quinto, Heroes
LINCOLN-Dominic Purcell, Prison Break
MICHAEL-Wentworth Miller, Prison Break

No comments:

Post a Comment