Sunday, July 4, 2010

busy weekend

As posted it was one of my best friends wedding on Thursday, Bain's birthday on Friday and Today was again filled with celebration.

My other best friend from jr. high, Cami Calder-Harvey had her baby shower today!!! I can't believe I already have friends who are having kids of their own. CRAZY! She was married in Jan of 2008 and now in Aug 2010 she will be bringing a beautiful baby boy into the world.

We then had our annual 4th of July BBQ at my Aunt and Uncles house. It was delicious as always filled with hot dogs, hamburgers, salads and fruit galore, beans, corn, and desserts for days including festive cupcakes complete with raspberries and blueberries on top, double chocolate cake, apple pie, and homemade blackberry ice cream YUM YUM YUM. Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures.

After that lovely gathering I went to see my dear friend Elder Gregory May who just returned from his mission in Chile! He was released 2 weeks ago and went to visit his parents who are mission presidents in a different area in Chile and just returned to Utah yesterday.

Pre-Mission

Post-Mission

All I have to say was the sunset was BEAUTIFUL tonight! (the pictures don't do it justice at ALL)

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe Greg is home. We are getting OLD. 28 days until I come home. and 54 days until I'm not a teenager. We get to be in the same club together! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete