Friday, July 9, 2010

my D.C. bestie

TALYN CAMP came to visit me during my last weekend in NYC. (sorry the post is SO very late) We had some good times.

The MET Stairs, Mr. Softee, Central Park, Vera Wang, J.Crew, Serendipity, Central Park West Roof, Extra T-Shirt, Subway, 9/11 memorial, Banana Pudding, Staten Island Ferry, Italian Doughnuts, French Place, Highline, Chelsea Market, FIT, Church, Battery Park, Hudson Stroll, Burn Lines, Nasty Vitamin Water, Hot Shirtless Guitar Player, Matching Plaid Shirts, Creepy Old Sun Bathers, Brooklyn Bridge, Mango Licorice, Shake Shack, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Baptisms at Manhattan Temple, Times Square Cheesecake, Laying Out, Buying Aloe, Union Square, Taco Bell, Penn Station (and probably more stuff I forgot)

Love you Tal, the top row of pictures are for you!

1 comment:

  1. AH HAHA!! Good times, good times. Can you believe that I am going to see you in LESS than a month. My oh MY. I sure do love you and I am so happy that we have so many HILARIOUS (and I MEAN hilarious), happy times. Sonic. Vegetables. Chocolate covered fruit and nasty plain popcorn. Phantom of the Opera. Rice krispies and muddy buddies. Road trips. Baptisms. Reading aloud. Dang we're awesome. You, my dear, are awesome.

    ReplyDelete