Saturday, July 17, 2010

vacationing, scrapbooking, leasing....

Lake Powell tomorrow. YAHOO. A whole week of nothingness. LOVELY.

This week I have been busy cleaning my overly stuffed sewing corner and have turned it, for the time being, into my scrap booking room. All last summer I told myself I would do my Senior year, and first year of college scrapbook.. didn't happen. Winter.. didn't happen. Finally NOW I am making it happen otherwise it will never get done. It has been fun going through all my old pictures, I am about halfway done with senior year... I am really slow. Here are a few (of MANY) of my favorite memories and pictures.

In other news.. we signed the lease on Nicole's and my apartment. I officially have a place to live when I go back at the end of August. Very exciting!

Peace out for a week. Here is my new favorite picture of Elder Wilkins...and his birthday video (6 months late)

No comments:

Post a Comment