Thursday, July 29, 2010

perfect day so far

Woke up to a text from my dad saying he couldn't run this morning due to a work meeting, naturally I was really bummed about it... haha instead I did my P90X yoga/stretch followed by my regular work out. I love stretching. Gosh it makes me wish I still could dance everyday... I was so NOT flexible this morning, it was rather depressing. But the day gets better because I had the BEST MASSAGE OF MY LIFE  (and I have had many)!! Ah it was absolutely AMAZING. I like them deep, the kind that hurt at first and that force the knots out and that is exactly what I got. The best part was that it was FREE. Yep, gift certificate. Lovely. I would HIGHLY recommend Remedez Spa (University Mall) with Asia as the massage therapist. It was heavenly. I wish it could have lasted 5 hours instead of just 1. Now if only my sweets/chocolate craving would go away I'd be the happiest person alive.. but it has been going strong for the past 3 hours... I don't know how much longer I can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment