Monday, December 20, 2010

All i have left to pack.... 

-plus my bedding, and a small amount of kitchen/bathroom items-
Boxes here I come. I keep getting mad that I have to pay for shipping and I'm trying to think of the most logical and cheap way to get things home and then I remember that I am moving my LIFE! That I SHOULD have boxes and that most people have to hire a moving van or have lots of boxes when moving and that everything is okay. I am just so cheap... haha I have so many school books and my sewing machine and blah! 4 suitcases and some boxes seems okay for moving a life right??? Especially because half of one whole suitcase is all Christmas presents.... 

Today is my last day of work!

I have Jewelry Design class EVERY NIGHT until I leave 6-10

Home SWEET Home on Thursday
Leave at noon
Flight from JFK at 4
Arrive in Las Vegas 715
Flight to SLC 930
Arrive HOME midnight

Just get me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment