Sunday, December 19, 2010

last days with my dancers...

Wednesday I met up with Max for dinner and RICE TO RICHES! We've been saying that we'd go for months and the day finally came! And it was A M A Z I N G! Rice to Riches may just be as close to heaven on earth as possible.

But first, dinner. Pomodoro VERY yummy. We just stumbled across it on the way to Rice to Riches. They are apparently famous for their Vodka sauce, so naturally I tried the Penne a la Vodka and Max tried the Vodka Pizza, we also had sweet potato fries with HONEY to dip in... GENIUS, I eat sweet potato fries all the time and I've never thought of that. It was good.

Rice to Riches-Heaven on Earth. Literally. Rice Pudding is defiantly on my top 10 favorite food list. Eggnog, French Toast, and Graham Crackers are also some of my favorite things so when you combine everything together you get perfection. I got two flavors Eggnog, and French Toast-both topped with Graham Crackers. YUM YUM YUM.

yes.. I ate the whole thing-Max got his own as well! Rice to Riches is something you can't share-it's too good.

After our food was consumed Max and I went to Taylor's Dorm where Alyssa was working on her final art project. We decided that we wanted to see a late night (11:30) movie so the majority of us went to see The Tourist.. it was okay. I had a project due at 9 am Thursday morning but I opted for the movie-I needed my friend time. Good news, I finished my project on time and took a nap after class so I was fresh and ready for day 2 of my last days with my dancers...

Alyssa, Taylor, Max and I met up for dinner and then Taylor and I went to Broadway Dance Center for a class taught by the most AMAZING french man alive, Brice Mousset. WOW. The class was incredible, it kicked my butt and felt so so so good. He is incredible and perfect and lovely and his voice is beautiful. It was a wonderful class. AND I got to dance with Taylor for the last time until April-so that was good, well sad it was the last for awhile but awesome that we got to dance together again before I left.

After class we went back to the dorms to say BYE to Alyssa-not fun! She has been my friend since day one of dance when we both showed up wearing our identical GOT CHALK gymnastics shorts- I didn't know anyone but me owned them. She is so sweet and I will miss her kind and loving personality.

Taylor, her roommates, Max and I ordered Taco Bandito (black bean and guacamole Quesadilla, YUM) and watched ELF. It was such a great night and a perfect ending to this chapter of my life. Saying bye is the hardest thing-I am just SO happy to know that I will be back soon! We decided not to say "goodbye" but to say "see you later" but even that was hard. I now have two Taylor's to miss and I will forever be grateful for the opportunity I had to dance with my new found Taylor and for the opportunity to share so many experiences with her. I will always remember my friends and my dance team-forever.

On the way out Max and I stopped at Dunkin Donuts for some Hot Chocolate and Donuts-it was cold and I have actually never purchased a donut in the city before so I figured I might as well! It was a good couple days. Thanks for the fun times and memories.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment