Saturday, December 11, 2010

Packing..

So... I've been packing.. 2 suitcases and a box so far. Remeber we are packing up 1.5 years of my life. including winter coats, boots, etc. a sewing machine-books-school supplies... everything!!! SO far... under my bed is empty (except for a few pairs of shoes) my whole storage unit is cleared except for my sewing machine and hangers... this is what is left..

Before (this was taken RIGHT when I moved in.. so there were definitely a few more items added during the course of my living here)
Now (and the middle two drawers are practically empty)

( I have one big suitcase/one little suitcase/a duffel bag/ and hopefully only two boxes (one for books, one for sewing machine)

ALSO look at this AMAZING ring. It is perfect and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! The whole website is pretty sweet. Check it out www.byboe.com
AND I had the BEST Bread Pudding last night when I was at dinner with Carrie. White Chocolate Blueberry Bread Pudding. Perfection. I MUST go back either before I leave or when I come back to visit. Lansky's Diner-71st and Columbus. YUMMY.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how empty it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you posted on my blog! it made me so happy :) that ring is divine and i am loving that website! doesnt your boy come home from his mish soon?! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. i seriously think i'm getting that ring for my stocking stuffer. i am in love! hehe

    ReplyDelete