Tuesday, December 14, 2010

dancing.

Best choreography and dance ever. 
Thank you Stacey.
(Jar of Hearts)

P.S. GUESS WHAT????!!! 
I am coming back to the city after BYU ends in April to participate and choreograph in the FIT's dance performance!!! It is all I want-it is okay for me to leave the city now, because I get to come back and be a part of the only thing that was hard for me to leave.
I AM SO EXCITED! 
April 20something to May 14
I'll be home just in time to see a certain Elder return-well we don't know his exact return date yet but it will all work out.
I am so HAPPY.
Thank You Daddy and Mommy.
and Thank You Dance Team.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Wesley wants to watch it over and over. :) How exciting that you get to come back for that. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree!!! You are beautiful! Love watching you dance. p.s I forgot to comment on the post of when you saw your boy missionary! That is crazy! Surprised it just barely happened. Good for you for running away, I don't know if I would of had the strength. Glad you're coming home. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited this is going to work out! I don't want you to leave but I am already excited for you to return to dance together! <3 SO SO HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete