Wednesday, December 1, 2010

lovely DECEMBER

It is finally the BEST month EVER. WHO can't be happy when they are surrounded by loved ones, holiday music, cookies, candy canes (which by the way-I've had my first candy cane of the year thanks to J.Crew),  hot chocolate, snow (none here yet in the city although I think I like snow a lot more when I have a car for transportation-not just my feet), fire places, warm cuddly blankets, Elf, board games, Christmas lights, decorations, presents... dang, good thing I am going home for Christmas because I actually don't really have any of these things here... soon soon soon. I could go on and on about how much I LOVE this season. 

HAPPY DECEMBER FIRST!

AND I am completely done with all  of my Christmas shopping-it's easy when it's a one stop J.Crew Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment