Thursday, December 16, 2010

meet Jen.

(I didn't get permission from Jen to post this picture.... oops haha and photo credit goes to Peddecord Photo)
This is what I want to look like when I grow up... which means I need to stop eating this (everything pictured below).... haha Jen is one of the most inspirational and beautiful people I know. As you can see she is a dancer-my teacher, my friend, my idol. She has a pure grace to her movement and is just a lovely sight to see. Jen has danced on Odyssey for YEARS and is amazing. It is her dance classes that always reminded me why I dance... One day I'll look like her-one day I'll dance like her..

Now on to my real life rather than my fantasy... haha here are  few things I have consumed recently... that will defiantly not help me on my way to my dream body... but they were worth it-My body will just have to wait til after NYC and the Holidays!

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie at Levain Bakery with Sara

Shake Shack (already pictured in previous post but, I'll post it again anyway)

Brooklyn Bagel-when I want something sweet I get the Whole Wheat Oats and Raisin Bagel with Cinnamon Walnut Raisin Tofu Spread. AMAZING. and for times when I want something savory (which was this time) I get the Whole Wheat Everything Bagel with Eggs and Sausage.

Lansky's (mentioned in previous post) BREAD PUDDING!

Patsy's Pizzeria and hot chocolate (ward Christmas party)

Vanessa's Dumplings- Boiled Pork and Chives SO good!


S'mores Cupcake from Magnolia -not amazing, but good! It was an impulse purchase because I've always wanted to try it (I was just recently informed of the two best cupcake places in the city so I'll try to hit those up before I go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment