Sunday, June 5, 2011

Abi's wedding and other happenings..

Abigail Heaps is now Abigail Boyer. 
CONGRATULATIONS love birds, you are both beautiful!

my present to Abi and Dave

 I love weddings! and I love being reunited with my dance girls!! 

2008 vs. 2011. Same place, Same people. LOVE.

Beautiful Abi

The wedding was beautiful, Abi was STUNNING, her dress was INSPIRATIONAL and PERFECT! The food was delicious (comfort food-mac and cheese, biscuits with ham, potato egg salad, mini pies, milk and cookies, apple crisp, German chocolate cake... ALL delicious) and the decorations were amazing. I loved every single part of it! 


first dance

sparklers to the limo

Here are some more pictures of the lovely Abigail in her DRESS. Melissa Blackburn created her masterpiece of a dress and the Photography is by Jacque Lynn.



Another wedding dress that I LOVE and just found out was made by the same lady who did Abi's...



simple and beautiful. LOVE the embellishments

Since I am on the topics of weddings and dresses I will mention that I LOVE working at Avenia, I learn new and exciting things daily. This week I got to sew, sit in on fittings, and actually CREATE some fabric detailing on a brides maid dress-SO FUN!!!! Also, I am now Avenia's new blogger so follow!!! and tell your friends!

One more wedding update.... One of my best friends, Megan, is getting MARRIED!!!! She got engaged yesterday, Saturday June 4th, to Jake-the love of her life! They dated pre-mission. They loved during the mission. They got engaged two weeks after he returned from his mission. They will be getting married in mid August. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy, true love is beautiful and these two cherish what they have. 


Two other lovers, Seth and Jenn, went on a sunset hike up the "Y" friday night when I was at the wedding otherwise I would have joined them. I can be the third wheel since I am related and they have been married 10 months now!!! CRAZY how fast time goes. 



A couple weeks ago both Bain and Sy had formal dances on the same night. Bain had the Freshman Formal and Sy had the Senior Dinner Dance. I have such fashionable siblings! 

 

Another fun thing that happened this weekend was that Seth played with Dad on his summer baseball team on Saturday morning. They are studs!


Great minds think alike!
Saturday Bain, mom, and I all ended up dressing in grey and yellow-not on purpose...


oddly, Sunday rolled around and apparently it was green day, again unplanned. haha. Love it!


I love when Seth & Jenn and Granny & Grandpa come into town. It always means there are fun events and exciting memories taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment