Friday, June 10, 2011

a few thank-you notes

Thanks to my favorite person in the world, Taylor, I am seeing Tim McGraw next weekend!!!! I am SO HAPPY! He agreed to come with me and then Seth and Jenn decided to go as well. It is going to be SO MUCH FUN I can hardly handle it. YAY! Thank you Tay Tay.

I got to lay out for the first time this season at Riverside Country Club with Bain. I don't think I got ANY color... but it was SO nice. Thank you sun-for feeling so good. and Bain. and RCC chicken fingers-fries-ice cream.

Taylor's sweet mom Debbie took us out to dinner last night at Carrabba's. It was delicious as always. After eating at the new crepe place in Orem (Roll Up Crepes) for lunch and having some of Bain's RCC food I should have opted for the "healthier" choice- Chicken Marsala (which is incredible) but instead.... like always, the cheese filled stuffed pasta always wins and it didn't disappoint. Chicken and Spinach Cannelloni. SO yummy! We ended the night with dessert. Limoncello Bread Pudding!!! Heavenly. Absolutely delicious. Thank you again Debbie, everything was wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment