Tuesday, June 21, 2011

exciting news

I now have a car!!!!!!!!!!

When I moved to NYC I lost my dear Land Rover and when I came back it remained in Sy's care... I've had to bum around like a jr. high kid since January. I told my dad I needed to buy a car but he never seemed too interested in helping me... so I continued to just deal with the situation. Summer is when it got rough, way to many jobs and activities to try and coordinate with Sy or my mom for rides and it was becoming impossible.

My dad came home last night with a surprise. A CAR!! A beautiful silver Mercedes. He has had his current black Mercedes for quite a few years and so he is passing it off to me. Well technically we are sharing them both-the silver one is mostly his just for mileage purposes because he drives so much for work. I am so happy and excited! My daddy is so amazing and I love him.

Our new (2006) Mercedes!

The black (2001) Mercedes!
 (I didn't take a new picture of the black Mercedes because it isn't clean.. so this isn't the greatest angle (and if you look closely you can see Tay and me in the front seats haha) but it's the best I could do)

Aren't they both SO beautiful!!!!! Thanks again Daddy! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment