Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grad/Summer Family and Friend BBQ

Saturday night we had a big BBQ for relatives and friends. It was SO much fun! Amazing food and amazing company. Let's just say when you pair Leslee, Carol Lynn, Talyn, Jenn, and Granny together it makes for hilarious conversations and a very entertaining evening! I love my family and friends!! 


J.Dawgs.

Jenn made these ADORABLE graduation cupcakes

on the grill
Sy's Friends

Katie, Seth&Jenn, and Bain's Friends

Cute Sy and Granny

Daddy's siblings (4 of 6) LeGrand, Kate, Carol, and Ann

Tay Tay and Me

My mom attacked Sy with silly string

One entertainment example... 
Granny was talking with Talyn and she was telling her how beautiful she was, and smart too! Talyn said "just wait until I have my glasses on, then I'll even look smart." (or something along those lines) Granny replied while shaking her hips, "Ya, you look like a hooker!"..... hahahahahahaha WHAT??? Seriously. My granny is awesome. Talyn, Taylor, and I literally all fell on the floor hysterically laughing. Apparently hookers are smart and pretty? I don't even really understand where it came from but I am SO happy because it MADE THE NIGHT! I realize that this story is a MAJOR inside joke and that you really have to know my Granny and Talyn to make it make sense but... it was hands down the best moment ever. It needed documentation! I wish I could make it as funny to everyone as it really was because everyone deserves to laugh hard core on the floor sometimes. Naturally the topic reoccurred a few times during the rest of the evening as well. Such a good night! 

haha after the incident. Tay, me, and Tal

We taught the newbies how to play nickle nickle and sure enough they are the ones who win the game. Taylor came in first, Granny got second (I will say though that this game is pure luck because I was playing for granny and her cards landed her in 2nd whereas mine landed me in second to last place haha). Ending the night with a card game was perfect. I love game night! Especially when it involves so many of my favorite people!


No comments:

Post a Comment