Sunday, June 26, 2011

life this week

On Friday morning Katie and I just wanted to have Magleby's breakfast... that's all! BUT apparently the universe had more in mind. We wanted to try out the Magleby's in Springville (where Katie lives) but... for some ridiculious reason.. (that we didn't know beforehand) they don't serve breakfast... Luckily Provo isn't that far away.. We were finally close-Bulldog and University for those of you familiar with the area-when, at the light, Katie's car broke down. Yes. Right at the front of the line. Dead. Engine/Transmission gave out and it was not going anywhere. I was behind her in my car and we didn't know what to do. She called AAA and a cop showed up (which made things better-we looked more official so people stopped yelling and honking at us). He called another cop to come and they pushed Katie's car across the intersection into the Panda Express parking lot. Katie's mom came and let us go FINALLY get our breakfast while she waited for AAA (she is SO sweet). Magleby's through all the trouble..... YOU ARE STILL SO WORTH IT!! Raspberry and Banana filled pancakes for me, Banana and Pecan pancakes for miss Katie. What an eventful morning. 


My litter sister is AMAZING. Here is a little sneak peak at her greatness. Her solo. (more videos and pictures will be posted soon)


On Saturday night Taylor wanted to do a little J.Crew post-mission shopping. He invited the expert along (me) and we did some serious damage. He looks like a freaking J.Crew model. Such a stud. I sometimes wish I was a guy because J.Crew men clothes are MY FAVORITE THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. They are just perfect and beautiful and.... I love them. After shopping we stopped at Dairy Keen in Heber which is the ONLY place that has Tiger Stripe ice cream (a Michigan favorite of orange sherbert and vanilla twist). We went to Zermatt to eat and finish Season ONE of Prison Break. Such a fun day. (HOPEFULLY I'll get some pictures of the newest J.Crew model soon-I'll post them if he lets me)

No comments:

Post a Comment