Sunday, June 12, 2011

weekend fun.

This weekend I had the opportunity to hang out with a few of my close friends who I haven't seen in a while. 

Brick was in town (from St. George) so I was lucky enough to catch up with him and Gavin over dinner. We went to Roll Up Crepes (same place I went the day before with Brandon) and this time I got a sweet instead of a savory crepe. It was DELICIOUS. Brick, Gavin, and I met 6 years ago this summer!!! CRAZY. It is so nice to still keep in touch with such great people. I don't think I mentioned that Gavin is ENGAGED to be married this July. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

my yummy crepe-Banana Foster
Here is the happy couple!!! Oh love, such a beautiful thing! SO MANY WEDDINGS THIS SUMMER!!! I love it. I love when two young people can trust in the Lord and in each other enough to get married.


Sadly, we didn't take a picture of the 3 of us... 

Cami (my friend since 7th grade-and the person who set up Tay and me when we were sophomores) told me on Friday that she was coming into town (she lives in Henderson- I haven't seen her in quite a few months and she hasn't seen Taylor in over 2 years). We planned to meet up Saturday night and go on a double date (Tay and me, Cami and her husband Shawn). We went to GOODWOOD for Dinner. Oh I love food! I had Prime Rib with yummy sweet potatoes and some of a brownie sundae for dessert. 




After dinner we went to the Orem Summerfest. We rode a really fun ride that all 4 of us could go on together. It spun around a lot and it was surprisingly awesome-the wait was like 45 minutes so I was happy it was at least worth it. We then watched the fireworks. They actually put on a pretty amazing show! The fun part was that they were so close they felt like they could almost fall on you. 


It was so nice to catch up with my old friends. I love when opportunities like these come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment