Tuesday, June 14, 2011

just some GIRL time.

Today was AWESOME!!! 

I got to spend the morning at Avenia surrounded by weddings (p.s. check out the new blog posts @ aveniabridal.com/blog we just posted about my FAVORITE wedding designer RIVINI-their collection is beautiful perfection)

THEN I got to see my favorite New Yorkers Emily and Katie (who I haven't seen all together for FAR TOO LONG) and it was AMAZING to catch up together and just talk for hours! Naturally we chose The Chocolate as our meeting place and enjoyed a wonderful Cazookie (from heaven). 

sadly with us... we never get good pictures..

THEN I used my Pass of all Passes for the first time this summer with Talyn at 7 peaks. It was SO SO nice outside and it felt so good to just lay out in the perfect weather and just girl talk. 


THEN I met up with my lovely dancers (Megan and Jen) at Cold Stone for our traditional ice cream (poor Kenzie couldn't come though... she was stuck at home with a kidney stone! so sad!!!). They didn't have my ice cream flavor (Banana) so I had to try something different and it wasn't that great. We got to hear Megan's proposal story!!! Her and Jake are so cute and super happy! I am so excited for them. Her ring was her mom's and it is so vintage and unique-SO MEGAN!


Such a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

  1. So I thought you should know that I was disappointed when I was looking at everyone's blogs today on my lunch break at work (including mine, since I never blog) and luckily for me, you had blogged... You NEVER dissapoint! I love your blog and wanted you to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! love the cold stone nights. I'm so jealous of your seven peaks pass.

    ReplyDelete